- Where can you put money on a netspend card?
- How much can you load on a netspend card?
- Can you load a netspend card at Dollar General?
- Can I put money on my netspend card at Walgreens?
- Can I load my netspend card at CVS?
- How much does it cost to put money on a NetSpend card?
- Can you put money on cash APP card at Walmart?
- Can someone send me money to my netspend card?
- Where can I reload my vanilla card?
Just take your card and cash to the register at any Walmart location to load participating cards.
You can reload most cards with Rapid Reload, including Netspend, PayPal, and of course, the Walmart MoneyCard.
The fee is $3.74–less than most cash reload services.
Where can you put money on a netspend card?
You can find the nearest location using the Netspend website or mobile app. Many dollar stores, supermarkets, pharmacies and other retailers participate in the reload network, and most charge a reload fee of $3.95. You can deposit cash or checks in person to your Netspend card at any reload location.
How much can you load on a netspend card?
You can add money onto your card via PayPal with zero fees. When you deposit money, the most you can load via cash at any given time is $7,500 per day. The maximum you can load in a 30-day period is $15,000.
Can you load a netspend card at Dollar General?
(Nasdaq: NTSP) and Dollar General (NYSE: DG) announced today its agreement to sell the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard card at Dollar General locations across the United States. Cardholders also can reload cash on their PayPal and NetSpend prepaid cards at these locations via the InComm Vanilla Reload Network.
Can I put money on my netspend card at Walgreens?
Once you receive the permanent prepaid credit card, there are several ways to load it. You can take cash directly to the cashier at any Walgreens or connect the card to your savings or checking account and set up direct deposit. Each time you add funds to your card, you’re subject to a reload fee of up to $4.95.
Can I load my netspend card at CVS?
130,000. The number of Netspend card reload locations in the U.S. NetSpend has partnerships with many national chains, including Office Depot, Walgreens, 7-Eleven, CVS Pharmacy, and Walmart. The card’s purchase fee may range between $2.95 and $4.95; the average cost is $3.95, as is the reload fee.
How much does it cost to put money on a NetSpend card?
To add more money to a prepaid card, another pack must be purchased or money added through direct deposit or income. The user of a reload pack may be charged a fee if the funds are not loaded onto the prepaid card after a certain number of days. A reload pack typically costs between $2 and $3.95.
Can you put money on cash APP card at Walmart?
Can you load money to your cash app card at Walmart? Yes you can. You can add anywhere from $20 to $1100 at one time. You link the card to your debit card or bank account.
Can someone send me money to my netspend card?
You can securely transfer money using FlashPay. According to the Netspend website, it is “the easiest way to send money and from your prepaid debit card account.” It does not matter if you want to send money to your friends, family members, or just between your own accounts. It does not have a minimum amount.
Where can I reload my vanilla card?
- Bring your funds to a participating retail location.
- Purchase a Vanilla Reload PIN Load* found in the reloadable prepaid card section of the display.
- Load your prepaid card or online account using the secure pin on the back of the Vanilla Reload by calling 1-877-429-8140 or by visiting VanillaReload.com.