- Can you do a Walmart to Walmart money transfer online?
- Can you track a Walmart to Walmart money transfer?
- How long do I have to pick up money from Walmart to Walmart?
- Is Walmart to Walmart and MoneyGram the same thing?
- Can you cancel a Walmart to Walmart money transfer?
- Can I use my credit card to send money Walmart to Walmart?
For your convenience, Walmart also makes it possible to send cash online to domestic and worldwide destinations from your phone, home, or office.
You can send money to any MoneyGram agent location around the globe and even transfer money online directly into domestic or international bank accounts.
Can you do a Walmart to Walmart money transfer online?
How to Start a Money Transfer from the Walmart App
- Download the Walmart App and log in or create a Walmart.com account.
- Select Services then Money Services from the main page of the Walmart App.
- Choose to Send, Receive, or Pay Bill.
- Enter details.
- Go to local store to complete the transaction.
Can you track a Walmart to Walmart money transfer?
There is no way to ‘track’ a Walmart-to-Walmart money transfer. If the person who sent you the money has provided you with a ‘reference number’ the transaction has been completed and the money will be available within 10 minutes.
How long do I have to pick up money from Walmart to Walmart?
How long will Walmart hold a money transfer for without having a recipient pick it up? Walmart will hold the money for 90 days.
Is Walmart to Walmart and MoneyGram the same thing?
Walmart. Walmart has been in the international money transfer business awhile now through a partnership with MoneyGram. But Walmart2Walmart is an entirely separate service with the backing of Ria money transfers service. With Walmart2Walmart, you can send money from one Walmart to another Walmart.
Can you cancel a Walmart to Walmart money transfer?
If you do need to cancel your transfer for a refund, you can contact Ria’s customer service department at (855) 355-2144; Ria, not Walmart, handles all issues and changes regarding Walmart2Walmart transfers.
Can I use my credit card to send money Walmart to Walmart?
If necessary, you may send additional funds from a Walmart or MoneyGram agent location. Fees vary depending on where you are sending, how much, and how you are paying. You can pay for online transfers using a U.S. checking account (U.S to other countries only), or credit or debit card (Visa or MasterCard).