Re: Amazon.com Gift Card
I do apologize as there is not an option to transfer a gift card balance to a PayPal account.
However, a gift card can be added to PayPal by linking the card number in the Wallet section of the account.
Can I transfer my Amazon gift card balance?
Now Amazon will allow you to check the balance of gift card without applying to your account. If you have already claimed the gift certificate ( I.e added the gift card to your Amazon account) then it will not be possible for you to transfer it.
Can you transfer gift card balance to PayPal?
No difference at all! For PayPal members, you can simply add prepaid gift cards to your wallet then start using them during checkout – just like any other credit or debit cards. If your payment is declined, it’s likely that you don’t have enough money on your prepaid gift card to cover the entire transaction amount.
How do I transfer money from my Amazon gift card to my bank account?
Withdraw funds from your Amazon account
- Go to Amazon Pay, click Shoppers, and then sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- Click Withdraw Funds.
- Choose a bank account.
- Enter the amount to transfer to your bank account.
- Click Continue.
How do I turn a gift card into cash?
Here’s the fastest way to get cash for gift cards:
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.