- Can I use my Walmart money card at an ATM?
- How do I get cash from my Walmart credit card?
- Where can I use my Walmart Money Card?
- Can I withdraw money from a Walmart Visa card?
- Where can I withdraw money from my Walmart card?
- How much can you withdraw from Walmart card?
- Can I use my Walmart credit card at an ATM?
- What bank does Walmart credit card use?
- Do I need a pin for my Walmart credit card?
- Can someone else put money on my Walmart Money Card?
- How do I activate my Walmart Money Card?
- How do I cancel my Walmart Money Card?
At an ATM.
The Walmart Mastercard allows you to withdraw up to $200 at a time from an ATM (monthly limit listed on your statement).
But there’s a fee and a high interest rate, so it’s not ideal.
Can I use my Walmart money card at an ATM?
With a Walmart MoneyCard, you can use a MoneyPass ATM without having to pay a fee. You can also swipe your card at the register of participating Walmarts, deposit checks onto your account at Walmart and add funds by using Walmart MoneyCenter Express kiosks. Some of these methods charge a small loading fee.
How do I get cash from my Walmart credit card?
Here’s how to get a Walmart Credit Card cash advance:
- Normal cash advance: Call the number on the back of your card to request a PIN.
- Walmart credit card cash advance fee: 3% of the transaction (minimum of $5).
- Walmart credit card cash advance rate: 21.15% – 27.15% (V) APR, depending on your credit.
Where can I use my Walmart Money Card?
Where the Walmart Money Card Is Accepted. Use the Walmart MoneyCard anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted – grocery and department stores, gas stations, Walmart.com and other online retailers, hotels, airlines, rental car agencies that accept debit cards as payment options, etc.
Can I withdraw money from a Walmart Visa card?
The Card cannot be used for cash withdrawals. If the Walmart Visa Gift Card was purchased after April 1st, 2013, your PIN is the last four digits of your Card number. However, there is no ATM access, and no cash back.
Where can I withdraw money from my Walmart card?
You can only have a maximum of $10,000 on your card at any time, and you can only use your card for $3,000 in daily transactions for checks. However, you can send up to $7,500 with the Bill Pay Service. You can only withdraw $400 from an ATM and $1,000 from a Walmart register daily.
How much can you withdraw from Walmart card?
The maximum you can withdraw at an ATM is $500 per day and the daily spend limit is $3,000 per day. Fees may apply. Daily withdrawal and cash limits apply.
Can I use my Walmart credit card at an ATM?
You can only use the Walmart consumer credit card in the store or at one of Walmart’s on-site gas stations. The Walmart credit card includes a unique cash-advance feature that allows you to withdraw $60 cash per day (in $20 increments) when you make an in-store purchase.
What bank does Walmart credit card use?
You can use your Walmart credit card at Walmart Stores, Walmart Super Stores, Sam’s Clubs,Walmart Neighborhood Markets,Walmart.com, Murphys USA Gas Stations and Walmart Gas Stations. The Walmart MasterCard can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Do I need a pin for my Walmart credit card?
A PIN # is not required to use the Quick Cash feature. No. Unfortunately, the Quick Cash feature is not available at the ATM’s in Wal-Mart. With your Wal-Mart Credit Card you can save $.03 per gallon every time you use your Wal-Mart Credit Card to fill up your tank at participating gas stations*.
Can someone else put money on my Walmart Money Card?
You can add money to your card with cash at any participating Walmart store or by enrolling in direct deposit, performing an online bank transfer or using the Walmart MoneyCard mobile app to automatically deposit a check.
How do I activate my Walmart Money Card?
Here’s how to activate your Walmart® Credit Card by phone: Call 1-877-362-5952.
Here’s how to activate your Walmart® Credit Card online:
- Log in or go to Walmart’s registration page to create an account.
- Click on “Activate My Card.”
- Enter your personal information.
How do I cancel my Walmart Money Card?
Cancel by Phone
Call the Walmart MoneyCard customer service line by dialing 877-937-4098. Press “5” on your telephone keypad to select customer support when connected. Enter your 16-digit account number or your Social Security number at the prompt, then provide information related to your birthday as directed.