Reloadable Visa Prepaid Cards
The all-purpose Visa Prepaid card is a reloadable card you can use in-person and online to: Pay bills.
Make purchases anywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted.
Can I add money to my Visa Gift Card?
Have a form of payment (cash, credit card, etc.) ready for the amount that you would like added to the gift card. Check the back of the gift card, which may state if you can reload the card online, and the website to visit in order to do so. You can also call the business to see if this option is available to you.
How do you put money on a prepaid Visa card?
You may be able to:
- Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card.
- Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card.
- Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card.
- Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.
Can you load a prepaid debit card with a credit card?
While you usually cannot transfer money directly from a credit card to a prepaid card, you can obtain cash from your credit card and use it to reload your prepaid cash card. Use the cash advance checks that came with your credit card to deposit funds onto your prepaid card.
What is the best reloadable Visa card?
7 Best Reloadable Credit Cards Online (2019)
- Pink Netspend® Visa® Prepaid: Best for Direct Deposit.
- Brink’s Prepaid Mastercard®: Best for Everday Use.
- NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card: Best for Flexibility.
- Chase Liquid® Prepaid Visa®
- BlueBird® by American Express®: Best for Budgeting.
- American Express® Serve®: Best for Onsite Shopping.