No, right now, it’s not possible to transfer money from Venmo to PayPal directly.
As Venmo doesn’t allow to do it.
But, you can withdraw your money into your bank account.
Then, put that funds into our PayPal account.
How do you transfer money from venmo to PayPal?
Add the money you transferred from Venmo to your PayPal account.
- You can get a PayPal Cash or Cash Plus account by signing up for a balance account when you receive money and choose “Keep it in PayPal” rather than “Transfer it to your bank.”
- Tap your PayPal balance.
- Tap Add Money and Add from your bank.
Can I pay someone on PayPal with venmo?
Your customer can transfer their Venmo balance to their linked debit card, you could then email a PayPal invoice, and they could pay that invoice with PayPal Guest checkout and their debit card. When you have PayPal Guest checkout enabled, a PayPal account is optional and not necessary to complete the payment.
Can I transfer from venmo to cash App?
The Square Cash, Venmo, and PayPal apps all let you do pretty much the same thing: pay or request money from others via name or mobile phone number. You can do this within the app, via email, or via web browser. Once you have a debit card linked with your Square Cash account, payments will usually transfer instantly.
How do I get my money out of venmo?
How to Get Money from Your Venmo Account
- Tap the icon in the top left corner.This appears as three horizontal lines (☰).
- Choose Transfer to Bank from the menu.
- Tap the Link Bank Account button.
- Choose your bank from the existing list.
- Enter your login credentials. If your bank does not appear, choose Other at the bottom.
- Verify your bank account.