- Which hotels honor AARP discounts?
- How can I get a discount at Motel 6?
- Does Motel 6 have a AAA discount?
- Which hotels give senior discounts?
- What discounts do I get with AARP?
- Does Comfort Inn give AARP discounts?
- Does Motel 6 have a senior discount?
- How much does it cost to stay at a Motel 6?
- How much do you save with AARP on hotels?
- What hotels have a AAA discount?
- Does Motel 6 have a loyalty program?
- Where can I get AAA discounts?
10% Off For AARP Members
Treat yourself to huge savings when you shop this special offer from Motel 6!
AARP members get 10% off standard room rates.
Which hotels honor AARP discounts?
AARP/Senior Participating Hotels & Resorts
- Best Western International Save 5-15% at all Best Western locations in the U.S., Canada and Caribbean.
- Choice Hotels – If you are 60+ or an AARP member, you’ll save up to 10%.
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts – AARP members can get up to 10% off the best available rate.
How can I get a discount at Motel 6?
Motel 6 offers a 10% discount for active and retired military personnel, as well as Seniors (age 60 or older) at all 1,400+ Motel 6 and Studio 6 locations across the country.
Does Motel 6 have a AAA discount?
We are proud to offer AAA hotel discounts of up to 10% off at participating hotels.
Which hotels give senior discounts?
Following are some hotels and motels that offer discounts to seniors.
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts. Spotmatik Ltd / Shutterstock.com.
- Choice Hotels. Phovoir / Shutterstock.com.
- Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts. Monkey Business Images / Shutterstock.com.
- La Quinta.
- Motel 6.
- Omni Hotels & Resorts.
- Red Roof Inns.
What discounts do I get with AARP?
For dining out, members get discounts such as 10 percent off at Outback Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill and Carrabba’s Italian Grill and 15 percent off at Denny’s. There’s an AARP member discount offered on select event tickets from Ticketmaster, coupons for Tanger Outlets, and many more.
Does Comfort Inn give AARP discounts?
Hello John, Thank you for your interest in the Comfort Inn & Suites! Yes, we do offer both AAA and AARP discounts; each discount is the same percentage off. One discount can be applied to your reservation at the time of booking.
Does Motel 6 have a senior discount?
Motel 6 is proud to offer Seniors a 10% discount to seniors 60 years of age or older. This special Senior Rate discount is available at each of our 1,300+ locations, so you can save more for what you travel for.
How much does it cost to stay at a Motel 6?
Three hotels were in the $70 per night range & charged either $15 or $20 extra for a pet. Motel 6, with a discount (AARP) quoted around $41 per night, no charge for pets. There is a charge for wifi of $2.99 per 24 hours. If you are looking for amenities, this is not your motel.
How much do you save with AARP on hotels?
And if you’re part of an organization that offers discounted hotel stays (including AARP and AAA), take advantage of membership savings. You usually can get a discount of about 10 percent.
What hotels have a AAA discount?
Participating Hotel Brands & Resorts
AAA Preferred Best Western Rewards Program members can earn 10% bonus points with each stay, and children under 12 stay free with an adult. Choice Hotels – AAA membership discount up to 10% off at participating hotels. Hilton Hotels & Resorts – AAA members can save 5% or more.
Does Motel 6 have a loyalty program?
Expedia Signs Loyalty Program Enrollment Deal With Motel 6 Parent. Expedia sites will enroll users into G6 Hospitality’s My6 loyalty program, and these users will also get access to Expedia’s members-only rates.
Where can I get AAA discounts?
Best AAA Membership Discounts and Savings Opportunities
- Locksmith Services. Besides roadside assistance and towing, AAA’s locksmith discount is arguably its most valuable and consistent benefit.
- General Retail.
- Food and Drink.
- Pet Products.
- Health and Wellness.