- Open Amazon in your internet browser.
- Hover over the Account & Lists button.
- Click Your Orders on the drop-down menu.
- Find your gift card delivery order.
- Click Cancel items next to your gift card order.
- Select the items you want to cancel.
- Click the Cancel checked items button.
Can I get a refund for Amazon gift card?
If your gift return is authorized, Amazon or the Seller will process your refund as an Amazon.com Gift Card after your return is received. We’ll add the Gift Card to the account you used to generate your return from the Online Returns Center. Once the refund processes, we’ll send you a confirmation e-mail.
Can gift cards be Cancelled?
Once you have the gift card number (or as much information as you can find), call customer service for the merchant that issued the gift card. If the card hasn’t been used, ask if it can be cancelled and a replacement gift card issued. (You may have to pay a fee to get a replacement card.)
How do I resend an Amazon gift card?
Resend an Email or Text Message Gift Card
- Go to Your Orders.
- Click Order Details under the Order ID to reach the Order Summary page.
- Click Resend for the gift card you want to resend.
- Review the information regarding the gift card to be reissued, and follow the instructions on the page.
How do I cancel a cancellation request on Amazon?
To cancel your request for a refund: Go to Your Orders. Locate your order in the list and select Problem with order. Select Cancel request.