Here’s the fastest way to get cash for gift cards:
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.
Can I swap a gift card for cash?
Exchange Value is 5% greater than the Cash Value, and you can spend it on another gift card. If your aim is to exchange a gift card for a different one on Cardyard, take the “Exchange Value” for your unwanted gift card by choosing “Cardyard account credit” in “Payment Method” when selling your gift card.
How can I get cash for my Amazon gift card?
Withdrawing funds from your account balance
- Go to Amazon Pay, click Shoppers, and then sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- Click Withdraw Funds.
- Choose a bank account.
- Enter the amount to transfer to your bank account.
- Click Continue.
Can you exchange a gift card for cash at Walmart?
Walmart is offering a promotion targeting the unwanted gift card crowd this year, allowing consumer to trade in their cards to more than 200 retailers for one to the big box store instead. Under Walmart’s exchange program customers can only receive up to 97% of the original card’s face value.30 Apr 2018
Is it possible to sell gift cards?
Fortunately, you can sell gift cards instead of letting them go to waste. However, the amount you can make selling gift cards online depends on the popularity of the card’s affiliated retailer. To get the most value out an unwanted gift card, follow these tips: Read website reviews.4 Jan 2019