Accepting credit cards by phone
- Manually enter the customer’s credit card information on your point of sale (POS) system or mobile payments device.
- Accept a payment online for the phone order using a virtual terminal.
- Email the invoice to your customer so he or she can pay using an online payments system.
24 Jun 2019
Can I take a credit card payment over the phone with Square?
If your customer or a payment card isn’t present, you can manually enter your customers’ card information without the Square Reader on a supported mobile device, accept a payment online, or send an invoice from your online Square Dashboard or mobile device.
What is the best way to take credit card payments?
Square provides a fast and easy way to accept credit card payments anytime, anywhere, and it’s our pick as the best mobile credit card processing company. Getting started is simple. Just sign up for an account, download the Square credit card payment app and plug Square’s card reader into your iOS or Android device.9 Aug 2019
How do I pay over the phone with Ingenico?
Ingenico terminals with EPOS integration (Pay at Counter)
- Using your till, create a transaction and choose CARD PAYMENT.
- The transaction amount will be automatically sent to your card machine, ready for the customer to tap or insert their card.
- Key in the number on the front of your customer’s card (usually 16 digits).
Can you pay PayPal over the phone?
You can make a PayPal payment over the phone at any time. To pay by phone, call the toll-free number on the back of your card.1 Nov 2018
How do I pay my square with a credit card?
Suggested clip 66 seconds
How to Get Started with Square – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can customers pay online with Square?
Square’s Payments API is a payment solution that allows you to accept credit and debit card payments from your own website. Connect your website to Square with an eCommerce API application, and without ever leaving your website, customers can securely make online purchases.