How can I transfer money from one account to another online?
Step by step process
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Payments & Transfer and click on Funds Transfer.
- Select Transfer Funds to Your own Bank Account.
- Select your other Bank account.
- Enter details like Transaction Amount, Transaction remarks.
- Enter One Time Password (OTP) to complete your transaction.
How can I transfer money from one bank account to another?
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to another:
- Log into your online account on your bank’s website.
- Navigate to “Account Services & Settings” (or something similar).
- Select “Manage External Accounts,” then “Add External Account” (or something similar).
- Enter the account number and routing number.
How long does it take to transfer money from one account to another?
Transfers typically happen quickly. Wire transfers via a non-bank money transfer service may only take several minutes. Generally, bank wires can take a few days. Many domestic wire transfers can be completed within 24 hours (especially if transfers occur between accounts at the same financial institution).
How do I transfer my bank account?
Steps to transfer account via Net banking/online: –
- Go to e-service tab.
- Scroll down to ‘Transfer of Savings Account’
- Select the account number that you want to transfer.
- Next, click on Get Branch Name.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and press submit.
- This is the fastest mode as compared to offline mode.