Access the service through Netbanking, mobile or ATM.
Enter the recipient’s 16 digit Visa card number and the amount you want to send.
The money will be received into the recipient Visa credit, debit or prepaid card.
Recipient can use the received funds at any Visa merchant or ATM.
How can I transfer money from Visa to Visa card?
How Visa Direct works on Juice
- Select the account to be debited.
- Enter the recipient’s 16 digit Visa card number.
- Enter the beneficiary’s name and the amount you want to send.
- Review and confirm the transaction details.
- Upon authorisation, the funds will be received into the recipient’s Visa credit, debit or prepaid card.
What is Visa direct transfer?
Visa Direct, a real-time payments network for business and person-to-person (P2P) payments, is helping financial institutions and technology companies allow their customers to transfer funds to a debit account in 30 minutes or less.
How can I transfer money from my credit card?
How to transfer funds from a credit card to a bank account
- Log in to your credit card account.
- Select the “Transfer” option.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Enter the bank account number, BSB and any other details listed on the form.
- Follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
Can I transfer money from a prepaid visa to my bank account?
Yes, you can transfer money to or from a prepaid debit card to a regular bank account. This would not be the case for gift cards, but only for general-purpose reloadable prepaid cards. As long as they have a routing and an account number, they can move money through the ACH system.