How do I exchange a gift card for PayPal balance?
- Go to CardCash.
- Enter the merchant’s name and the balance amount on your gift card, and click GET OFFER.
- To add another gift card, just enter the information below and click ADD CARD.
- If you agree to the exchange offer, click Continue.
- Enter your gift card number and PIN, and click Connect with PayPal.
Can I pay PayPal credit with a gift card?
Regrettably you would not be able to pay on a PayPal Credit account using your Visa gift card. You can make payments to your PayPal Credit account by: Mailing your payment to PayPal Credit. Contacting PayPal Credit directly online or by phone.
How can I turn a gift card into cash?
Here’s the fastest way to get cash for gift cards:
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.
Can you transfer a gift card to PayPal?
Credit card-type gift cards are versatile and simple to use but not foolproof or problem free. Transfer your gift card funds into your Paypal account and you’ll be able to use your gift card funds to make your Paypal payment. Transfer your gift card funds into your Paypal account.
How do I add money to my PayPal from a gift card?
Re: Adding Gift Cards
You can add Visa (and MasterCard, Discover, or AmEx) gift cards and prepaid cards to your PayPal Wallet, the same way you would a traditional debit or credit card. Choose the Wallet option from the top of the page. Add your Visa gift card information and click the Link Card button.