- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Choose the Wallet option from the top of the page.
- At the left, click (+) Link a card or bank below your existing cards/banks.
- Choose Link a debit or credit card.
- Add your Visa gift card information and click the Link Card button.
Can I add a prepaid Visa card to PayPal?
Yes. Anywhere in the U.S. where PayPal is accepted you can use prepaid gift cards that have a Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover® logo on it. For PayPal members, you can simply add prepaid gift cards to your wallet then start using them during checkout – just like any other credit or debit cards.
How do I transfer a gift card to PayPal?
Re: Transfer gift card balance to paypal account
Go in your PayPal account and create an invoice to yourself for the maount of the gift card. Send the invoice to yourself. Then go pay it with the gift card. The money should now be in your PayPal account.
How can I add funds to my PayPal account?
How do I add money to my PayPal account from my confirmed bank account?
- Click Add money below your PayPal balance.
- Select your bank account (if you have more than one).
- Enter the amount to transfer and click Add.
- Review the transfer details and click Submit.
What Prepaid cards work with PayPal?
Some prepaid cards can be linked to your PayPal account. To use a prepaid card on PayPal, the card must be issued by Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
Can I receive money on PayPal with a prepaid debit card?
Funds from sales are deposited into your PayPal Account Balance. You can withdraw the funds to either a bank account which takes 2 to 4 days and no fee or request a paper check which then takes about two weeks and there is a fee. Unfortunately you cannot transfer funds to prepaid cards.