- Can you link Greendot card to PayPal?
- Can someone send me money to my Greendot card?
- How do I link my Walmart money card to PayPal?
- What Prepaid cards work with PayPal?
- Can you link prepaid cards to PayPal?
- How do you link a prepaid card to PayPal?
- What bank is affiliated with Green Dot?
- How does a green dot card work?
- How does Green Dot send money work?
Setting up the GreenDot MoneyPak card is a simple process done through your PayPal account.
- Open a Web browser and go to the PayPal website.
- Click “Add Funds” under the “My Account” tab.
- Turn the GreenDot MoneyPak over to the back side.
- Fill in the fields on the “Submit Info” Web page.
Can you link Greendot card to PayPal?
before, paypal allows greendot bank cards to be used to withdrawals when linked to a paypal account. but now, since the greendot bank card is considered as a VIRTUAL bank. they no longer accept it. something to do with account security.27 Mar 2016
Can someone send me money to my Greendot card?
You can send money to anyone in the U.S. as long as you have a valid email address or mobile phone number for the recipient. Log in and navigate to Pay Bills and People, then select Pay People, and go to Send Money. Enter the recipient’s name, email address or mobile phone number, memo, and the amount to send.
How do I link my Walmart money card to PayPal?
Using a Wal-Mart moneycard with Paypal?
- Visit the Walmart MoneyCard website.
- Type in your MoneyCard number or your website user ID.
- Click “Log-in.”
- Click “Online Bank Transfer” under the Add Funds tab.
- Write down the issuing bank name — GE Money Bank — the ABA Routing number and your personal ACH number.
13 May 2011
What Prepaid cards work with PayPal?
Some prepaid cards can be linked to your PayPal account. To use a prepaid card on PayPal, the card must be issued by Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.15 Aug 2018
Can you link prepaid cards to PayPal?
Yes. Anywhere in the U.S. where PayPal is accepted you can use prepaid gift cards that have a Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover® logo on it. For PayPal members, you can simply add prepaid gift cards to your wallet then start using them during checkout – just like any other credit or debit cards.
How do you link a prepaid card to PayPal?
Linking Your Card To PayPal
- Sign into your PayPal account.
- Click on Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click on Link a card or bank.
- Click on Link a bank account.
- Click on I have a different bank.
- Select Checking.
- Enter the routing number and account number associated with your prepaid card.
- Click Agree and Link.
30 Sep 2017
What bank is affiliated with Green Dot?
GoBank is a brand and trademark of Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, which also operates under the brands Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank.24 Sep 2014
How does a green dot card work?
How Does a Green Dot Card Work? Green Dot cards are prepaid debit cards that you purchase. They can be used wherever Visa or MasterCard is accepted. The $9.95 will be deducted at the time you add funds to the card, along with any other applicable fees charged by the Sales Agent or place where you add funds to the card.
How does Green Dot send money work?
Send money in a snap.
You can send money using the Green Dot app to anyone in the U.S. who has a Green Dot bank account. All you need is your friend’s mobile number or email. They can start using the money they receive the minute they accept it.