Please Connect to the Hotel Network
To do so: Open your wireless utility or “Settings” app for Wi-Fi connections.
Select the guest network listed for your hotel.
Re-enter the upgrade link: internetupgrade.marriott.com.
How do I connect to hotel WiFi?
How to Connect to a Hotel’s Wi-Fi
- Make sure your wireless adapter is on.
- Open your Wi-Fi settings and view the available wireless networks.
- Select your hotel’s network, then select Connect.
- Enter the required password if prompted.
- Open your web browser (if it doesn’t automatically open).
Does Residence Inn have free WiFi?
At this time, Internet access is free to our Gold and Platinum Elite members at all participating locations worldwide. Internet access is also free to all guests at our Courtyard, Residence Inn, TownePlace Suites, SpringHill Suites, and Fairfield Inn brands in the US and Canada.
How do I connect my Iphone to hotel WiFi?
Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and make sure that Wi-Fi is on. Tap the name of your Wi-Fi network to join. A blue checkmark beside a network name means that you’re connected. If you see Auto Join Disabled under your Wi-Fi network name, tap it turn on Auto-Join.
How do I connect to Sheraton WiFi?
Get Premium Wi-Fi in Your Room
- Connect to the Hotel Wi-Fi Network. To get started, connect to the hotel’s Wi-Fi network. On your browser, you’ll see a screen to enter your room number and last name.
- Select Your Plan & Dates. You’ll see an option for “Premium Internet.”
- Confirm. Next, make sure your details are correct.