How to Find a Domain’s Authorization Code or EPP Code
- Log in to your United Domains account.
- Click the person-shaped icon at the top of the window and select Billing & Renewal from the drop-down menu.
- Find your domain name listed and click Get Authcode to its right. The code will appear after a few seconds.
Where do I find my EPP authorization code?
Finding the authorization / EPP code for outgoing transfers
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the MY DOMAINS button, located on the top right hand corner.
- In the list of domains, click on the domain name you would like to transfer.
- In the Domain Details section, you will see Transfer Auth Code. Click Show Auth Code to find the auth code for your domain name.
What is my authorization code?
An auth code (short for authorization code) is a unique string of random letters and numbers assigned to a domain. When you transfer a domain to another registrar, its auth code is required to start the transfer. This helps prevent domain hijackers from transferring a domain without the owner’s permission.
How do I get my EPP code from GoDaddy?
To request an EPP/authorization code:
- Log into your GoDaddy account.
- Under Domains, click Manage of the domain name you wish transfer.
- Scoll down to Additional Settings, and then click Edit next to Domain lock.
- Navigate to the bottom, then click on Get authorization code.
What does EPP code mean?
An EPP Code (also known as an EPP key or domain authorization code) is one of the safeguards against unauthorized transfers of domain names. The EPP code is required when transferring .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info and .us domain names. You can find the EPP code in your domain name control panel at your registrar.
How do I get a Google EPP code?
Get your domain’s authorization code
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Domains.
- Click Add/remove domains.
- Click Advanced DNS settings and take note of your GoDaddy sign-in name and password.
- Click Sign in to DNS console.
- Sign in using your GoDaddy sign-in name and password.
What is domain secret?
A Domain (Transfer) Secret or Authorization Code is a code assigned by the Registrar at the time the domain name was registered. Domain (Transfer) Secret is an extra security measure, ensuring that only the owner of the domain can transfer their domain name.