How do I put money on a prepaid card?
You may be able to:
- Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card.
- Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card.
- Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card.
- Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.
5 Dec 2016
How do reloadable debit cards work?
You can fund the reloadable Visa Prepaid card through a variety of ways, such as through direct deposit or with cash at a participating retail location. It is accepted anywhere that Visa Debit cards are accepted. A prepaid card is not linked to a checking account. Instead, it is pre-loaded with a balance of funds.
What is the best prepaid card with no fees?
Best Prepaid Debit Cards with No ATM Fees
- American Express Serve® The American Express Serve® makes it easy to withdraw money, offering $0-fee withdrawals at tens of thousands of MoneyPass® ATMs around the country.
- Chase Liquid® Prepaid Card.
- Bluebird® by American Express.
13 Nov 2018
What is the best reloadable debit card?
7 Best Reloadable Credit Cards Online (2019)
- Pink Netspend® Visa® Prepaid: Best for Direct Deposit.
- Brink’s Prepaid Mastercard®: Best for Everday Use.
- NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card: Best for Flexibility.
- Chase Liquid® Prepaid Visa®
- BlueBird® by American Express®: Best for Budgeting.
- American Express® Serve®: Best for Onsite Shopping.
16 Apr 2019