To pay by credit/debit card or PayTM:
- Tap the menu icon and select ‘PAYMENT’.
- Tap the ‘ADD PAYMENT’ option.
- Add a payment method by scanning a card, manually entering card info, or adding your payTM wallet.
- If you need top up your PayTM wallet, tap ‘ADD MONEY’ and use your credit/debit card or net-banking to recharge.
Does Uber take credit cards?
Adding and selecting a preferred payment method will allow you to request a ride. You can add payment methods including credit and debit cards, PayPal, Venmo, digital wallets and Uber gift cards. When a ride ends, your selected payment method is charged. To scan a card, tap the camera icon.
Can you use Uber without a credit card?
If cash is accepted in your location, you can sign up for an Uber account without having to enter credit card information. If you are already an Uber member, you don’t need to re-register. Just launch the app, set your pickup location, and select “Cash” as your method of payment.
How do you change payment method on Uber?
- Download and open Uber from the App Store or Play Store. Tap “Install”, then “Open” once installation completes.
- Sign in to your Uber account.
- Tap “≡” to open the menu.
- Tap “Payment”.
- Tap the card you want to edit.
- Tap “Edit”.
- Edit your card information.
- Tap “Save”.
Do you pay before or after Uber?
In some cities, Uber allows you to pay your fare in cash. This option must be selected before you request a ride. Immediately after a trip ends, your app will ask you to rate your driver from 1 to 5 Stars. Driver-partners are also asked to rate riders.