Here are 5 steps to qualify for a business credit card:
- Have a small business with an intent to make a profit.
- Know your credit score so you know which cards you qualify for.
- Compare business credit card offers to find the best one for you.
- Fill out application with your business name and EIN (or your name and SSN).
Can anyone apply for a business credit card?
Just about anyone can get a business credit card. You don’t need to be running a corporation, but you do need to be able to list some kind of business, even if it’s just your one-person side hustle.
Do I need to have a business to get a business credit card?
Banks do not require you to have a personal card in order to approve you for a small business card. When you apply for your first small business credit card, you should include your business revenue along with your personal income. That’s because you’ll be personally backing the credit for your business.
What is the easiest business credit card to get?
Here are your options for easy approval business credit cards:
- Limited Credit: Capital One Spark Classic for Business. You’ll get 1% cash back on all purchases.
- Fair Credit: Staples Business Credit Card.
- Bad Credit: Wells Fargo Business Secured Credit Card.
- Personal Option: Discover it Secured Credit Card.
Can you get a business credit card with bad credit?
There are no unsecured business credit cards for bad credit, but there are unsecured personal credit cards for bad credit that business owners can still use. Secured credit cards are better for small business owners with bad credit. They’re easier to get because they require a security deposit to open the account.