How To Use A Visa Gift Card On Amazon
- Go to Amazon’s ‘Reload Your Balance’ page.
- Enter the amount on your Visa gift card.
- Sign in to your account; this step is required even if you’re already logged into your Amazon account.
- Click on ‘Edit’ in the payment method box; you’ll then be redirected to a new page where you’ll click ‘Add a card’
Does Amazon take prepaid cards?
You can use a prepaid Visa gift card to make purchases on Amazon, but you have to work around the system to make it happen. Amazon will not allow split payments between gift cards loaded onto an account and other payment methods, so you have to line up the price of your purchases with your gift card balance.
Can I use a Visa gift card on Amazon for partial payment?
While Amazon won’t let you split payments among multiple credit cards, they will allow you to pay both with an Amazon gift card and another form of payment! Enter the amount of the balance left on your Visa gift card, and fill out the gift card info to have it sent to yourself.
How do you split payment on Amazon?
Suggested clip 24 seconds
How To: Split Amazon Purchases On Multiple Credit Cards – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I use a prepaid Mastercard online?
How it works
- Get a card: Purchase a card online or at a participating bank.
- Activate and register: Call the phone number on the card packaging to activate and register†.
- Load: Add funds to your card in-store at the time of purchase or online.
- Use: Make purchases everywhere Mastercard debit is accepted.