- How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
- What is the best reloadable prepaid card?
- Do all Visa gift cards charge a fee?
- Can I buy a prepaid credit card?
- Can I buy a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
- Which prepaid card has lowest fees?
- How do Reloadable prepaid cards work?
- How does a prepaid Visa card work?
- Where can I put money on my vanilla card?
How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
Walmart MoneyCard Pricing
|Card Purchase Fee||$1.00|
|Reload via Walmart check cashing||No fee|
|Reload with cash on the Green Dot Network||Up to $4.95|
9 more rows
What is the best reloadable prepaid card?
7 Best Reloadable Credit Cards Online (2019)
- Pink Netspend® Visa® Prepaid: Best for Direct Deposit.
- Brink’s Prepaid Mastercard®: Best for Everday Use.
- NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card: Best for Flexibility.
- Chase Liquid® Prepaid Visa®
- BlueBird® by American Express®: Best for Budgeting.
- American Express® Serve®: Best for Onsite Shopping.
Do all Visa gift cards charge a fee?
Do All Visa Gift Cards Have A Fee. Yes; the fee is based on the gift card’s value. Gift card values from $10.00 to $74.99 have a $2.95 fee.
Can I buy a prepaid credit card?
Because prepaid cards are associated with major card networks – Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover – they can be used anywhere debit cards can: to buy groceries, gas up your car, even pay bills online.
Can I buy a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
Walmart MoneyCard is a prepaid debit card available for purchase at Walmart stores. This card is available as both a Mastercard and VISA, and it can be used anywhere those cards are accepted. There is also a fee if you need a replacement card.
Which prepaid card has lowest fees?
Best Prepaid Cards Comparison
|Activation Fee||ATM Fees|
|Fifth Third Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card||$0||$0 with in-network ATMs|
|MOVO Virtual Prepaid Visa Card||$0||$2|
|NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card||$0||$2.50|
|American Express Serve® (currently unavailable through our site)||$0||$0 at MoneyPass ATMs|
2 more rows
How do Reloadable prepaid cards work?
You can fund the reloadable Visa Prepaid card through a variety of ways, such as through direct deposit or with cash at a participating retail location. It is accepted anywhere that Visa Debit cards are accepted. A prepaid card is not linked to a checking account. Instead, it is pre-loaded with a balance of funds.
How does a prepaid Visa card work?
Prepaid debit cards work almost like a combination of a credit card and a checking account. They are issued by a bank holding company and branded by major credit card companies, such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Money is loaded on to the prepaid card much like a gift card.
Where can I put money on my vanilla card?
- Bring your funds to a participating retail location.
- Purchase a Vanilla Reload PIN Load* found in the reloadable prepaid card section of the display.
- Load your prepaid card or online account using the secure pin on the back of the Vanilla Reload by calling 1-877-429-8140 or by visiting VanillaReload.com.