- How does a Visa gift card work?
- Is it possible to add money to a Visa Gift Card?
- How do I check the amount on my Visa Gift Card?
- How much should you put on a gift card?
- How do you pay with a Visa gift card?
- How do I redeem a visa gift card?
- How do you put money on a prepaid card?
- Can I withdraw money from a Visa gift card?
- Where can I put money on my vanilla card?
These cards, such as the Visa Vanilla, are gift cards that can be loaded for any amount from $20-$500 up to $500 per card, with a one-time, $4.95 fee per load.
How does a Visa gift card work?
The GiftCards.com Visa gift card is a “non-reloadable prepaid” card. Like a credit card, when you are ready to pay (or checkout online) use the Visa gift card like you would use any credit or debit card. Every time you make a purchase, that amount is automatically deducted from the card balance.
Is it possible to add money to a Visa Gift Card?
Have a form of payment (cash, credit card, etc.) ready for the amount that you would like added to the gift card. Check the back of the gift card, which may state if you can reload the card online, and the website to visit in order to do so. You can also call the business to see if this option is available to you.
How do I check the amount on my Visa Gift Card?
Start by looking at the back of your gift card. Typically, you’ll find a toll-free number you can call to discover your balance. Or you can check your balance by visiting the card issuer’s site and entering your card’s 16-digit number and security code.
How much should you put on a gift card?
Decide on a dollar amount.
However, there are some basic guidelines to help you make your decision. Gift cards for acquaintances, co-workers or casual friends should be in the $10–$20 range. If your recipient is a close friend, sibling or other family member, select a gift card with a value of $30–$75.
How do you pay with a Visa gift card?
When you get to the online payment processing portion of checkout, enter the gift card number, expiration date and Card Verification Number (CVN) into the fields you typically use for debit and credit card payments. Do not enter a Visa gift card number into the “gift card” field.
How do I redeem a visa gift card?
To redeem your Visa gift card, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the ‘Redeem Now’ button, which will redirect you to the Visa gift card website.
- You will be prompted to sign in if you have used Visa prepaid cards before, or create a new account.
How do you put money on a prepaid card?
You may be able to:
- Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card.
- Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card.
- Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card.
- Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.
Can I withdraw money from a Visa gift card?
If you have a Visa gift card and are wondering if you can get cash from it, the short answer is probably not. Though the two cards are similar, only prepaid cards can be used to get cash from an ATM or to get “cash back” from a merchant. Gift cards cannot.
Where can I put money on my vanilla card?
- Bring your funds to a participating retail location.
- Purchase a Vanilla Reload PIN Load* found in the reloadable prepaid card section of the display.
- Load your prepaid card or online account using the secure pin on the back of the Vanilla Reload by calling 1-877-429-8140 or by visiting VanillaReload.com.