New Per Customer Daily Limit: $5,000
Not only can you now buy $5,000 in Vanilla Reloads per day, but you can do it in a single transaction, streamlining the process.
You just have to accept that your ID will be swiped on purchases of $1,000 or more now.
How much money can I put on my vanilla card?
You can typically load add any amount from $20 to $500 using Vanilla Reload. Amounts may vary depending on the retail location.
What is the maximum amount you can put on a prepaid Visa?
Most prepaid debit cards allow for over-the-counter cash withdrawals at a bank teller, as well as withdrawals at the ATM. The ATM limits apply only to cash from the ATM. Daily ATM withdrawal limits range from a low of $300 to a high of $2,500.
How do I add money to my Visa Vanilla Gift Card?
Buy a PIN Load
- Bring your funds to a participating retail location.
- Purchase a PIN Load* found in the reloadable prepaid card display section.
- Load your prepaid card or online account using the secure PIN on the back of the PIN Load at VanillaReload.com or by calling 1-877-429-8140.
How do I use a vanilla gift card?
- How do I use my Vanilla Gift Card? Simply present your Card at the time of payment.
- How do I activate my Gift Card? If your Gift Card was purchased at VanillaGift.com, in most cases, the Card is ready for use immediately.
- Where can I use my Vanilla Gift Card?
- How do I check the balance on my Vanilla Gift Card?