WalletHub’s full list of most popular gift cards leads off with:
- Amazon Gift Card: No. 1 (tie)
- Visa Gift Card: No. 1 (tie)
- Walmart Gift Card.
- iTunes Gift Card: No. 4 (tie)
- American Express Gift Card: No. 4 (tie)
- Target Gift Card: No. 6 (tie)
- Starbucks Gift Card: No. 6 (tie)
- Disney Gift Card: No.
For several major retailers’ gift cards we checked, Walmart.cardcash.com was offering a higher Walmart e-gift card value than cash offers from several of the top discount gift card marketplaces. For example, you can exchange a $50 Best Buy gift card for a Walmart e-gift card worth $46.20.Best Sellers in Gift Cards Store
- Starbucks Holiday Gift Card $25.
- Amazon.com eGift Cards.
- $50 Visa Gift Card (plus $4.95 Purchase Fee)
- Amazon.com Gift Card in a Black Gift Box…
- $100 Visa Gift Card (plus $5.95 Purchase Fee)
- Amazon.com Gift Card with GUND Holiday…
- Amazon.com Gift Card in a Snowman Tin.
The Kroger family of grocery store brands is running a bunch of gift card deals through 11/27/17 – such as saving $15 on your grocery purchase when you buy $100 or more in Best Buy gift cards — and those deals stack with 4x fuel points on gift cards, which is separately available through 12/12/17.You can’t go wrong with these anytime, anywhere gift cards. For balance inquiries please check receipt, call 1-866-922-7312 or follow this link to check balance and account activity. Reload Walgreens Gift Cards in any amount from $5 to $500 at the Walgreens location nearest you.All Items (9)
View: List Grid.
Apple – $15 App Store & iTunes Gift Card [E-mail delivery] SKU: 4173332.
What are the most popular gift cards?
According to WalletHub, the most popular gift cards include: Amazon, Visa, Walmart, American Express, and iTunes. The top pick on this list is Amazon.
How can I get cheap gift cards?
Here are several ways to get the gift cards you want for less than they’re worth.
- Buy from Gift Card Discounters. Erin Huffstetler.
- Shop the Daily Deal Websites. alubalish/E+/Getty Images.
- Get Your Gift Cards from a Warehouse Store.
- Buy in Bulk.
- Take Advantage of Holiday Bonuses.
- Cash in Rewards Points.
How many types of gift cards are there?
How a Gift Card Works. Gift cards are a form of prepaid debit cards loaded with funds for future use. There are generally two types of gift cards: open loop and closed loop cards.