According to bradsdeals.com
Can you use prepaid cards to shop online?
Unlike traditional debit cards, however, you don’t need a bank account to use a prepaid card. Because prepaid cards are associated with major card networks – Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover – they can be used anywhere debit cards can: to buy groceries, gas up your car, even pay bills online.
Which prepaid card is best for online purchases?
7 Best Reloadable Credit Cards Online (2019)
- Pink Netspend® Visa® Prepaid: Best for Direct Deposit.
- Brink’s Prepaid Mastercard®: Best for Everday Use.
- NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card: Best for Flexibility.
- Chase Liquid® Prepaid Visa®
- BlueBird® by American Express®: Best for Budgeting.
- American Express® Serve®: Best for Onsite Shopping.
16 Apr 2019
Can I buy a prepaid debit card with a credit card?
Is buying a prepaid debit card with a credit card like taking cash out? While you usually cannot transfer money directly from a credit card to a prepaid card, you can obtain cash from your credit card and use it to reload your prepaid cash card.7 Apr 2019
How do prepaid cards work?
Prepaid debit cards work almost like a combination of a credit card and a checking account. They are issued by a bank holding company and branded by major credit card companies, such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Money is loaded on to the prepaid card much like a gift card.25 Oct 2018