You can use your PayPal Cash Card at more than 85,000 retail locations nationwide to load cash to your PayPal Cash Plus account including CVS, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Walgreens and Wal-Mart.
PayPal doesn’t charge a fee for this service.
What Stores Can I add cash to my PayPal account?
Select a retailer, and tap Generate Barcode. Bring the barcode on your smartphone to your selected retail store, along with the amount of cash you want to add. The merchant will scan your barcode to load money into your PayPal Cash Plus account.
How can I add cash to my PayPal account at CVS?
Available on the Apple App store or get it on Google Play and log in to your PayPal account. Select Manage Money from home screen, scroll to the bottom of the next screen, select Add Money, and then select Add Money at a Store. Select a retailer near you including 7-Eleven, CVS Pharmacy and Rite Aid.
How do you deposit cash into PayPal?
How do I add money to my PayPal account?
- To add money to your PayPal account from your bank account, you first need to have a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account (no fees with this option).
- To add money from your PayPal app, tap PayPal Balance and then Add Money.
- It usually takes 3-4 business days for the transfer to go through.
How do I add money to my PayPal account 2019?
To add money from your PayPal app, tap PayPal Balance and then Add Money. It usually takes 3-4 business days for the transfer to go through.
To add money from your computer:
- Click Wallet.
- Click Transfer Money.
- Click Add money to your balance.
- Select your bank and enter the amount you want to transfer and click Add.