If your credit/debit card is being rejected by PayPal with the message “The card you entered cannot be used for this payment.
Please enter a different credit or debit card number.” it might be due to one of the following reasons: You’ve exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
Why is my card not accepted in PayPal?
If you’ve tried to link your credit or debit card to your PayPal account, but received an error message, it may be because: The billing address you’ve entered for your PayPal account is different than the one on your card statement. After they resolve the issue, try adding your card again.
Is PayPal accept debit card?
What credit or debit cards can I use with PayPal? You can use Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards to make or send payments with PayPal. Here’s how to link a debit or credit card: Click Wallet at the top of the page.
How do I link my debit card to PayPal?
To add a new debit card:
- Log in to your PayPal account with your email address and password.
- Click the Wallet link near the top of the page.
- Click on Link a credit or debit card and then click on Debit or credit card.
- Enter your card number, type, expiration date, CVV and billing address.
- Click Link card.
How do I confirm my debit card on PayPal?
Confirm your card by entering the code
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile.
- Click My money.
- Click Update beside Credit cards.
- Click Enter PayPal Code.
- Enter the 4-digit PayPal code.
- Click Confirm Card.