- Why is my payment method declined on Google Play?
- Why is my payment method being declined?
- How do I fix my payment method I declined?
- How do I fix my Google payment?
- How do I enable smart billing?
- Is it safe to use debit card on Google Play?
- Why is my debit card being declined when I have money in my account?
- How do I fix my payment method was declined?
- Why does my payment method get declined on Amazon?
- Why Google pay is not compatible with my device?
- Why is my Google Play not working?
- How do I know if Google pay is working?
Common reasons why cards get declined
Try entering your card number again.
An expired credit card.
If your card hasn’t expired, check to make sure the date was entered right.
Check that your Google Pay billing address matches the one your card provider has on file.
Why is my payment method declined on Google Play?
If your credit card is registered to a different address that can cause the payment to be declined. Check the zip code matches your current address. Sign in to https://pay.google.com with your Google Account. Find the payment method you are trying to use for the purchase.
Why is my payment method being declined?
If your financial institution declines the charge or there is an issue with your payment method, your order will become unpaid. To fix the issue, update your billing information and pay any unpaid bills. On your iOS device: Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store, then tap your Apple ID.
How do I fix my payment method I declined?
Use these quick tips to fix iTunes or the App Store declining your payment method:
- Update your Apple ID payment information.
- Check your Purchase History for unpaid purchases.
- Add a new payment method to use.
- Sign out of iTunes and the App Store, then sign in again.
- Contact your bank.
- Contact Apple.
How do I fix my Google payment?
To fix the issue, try the following:
- Go to the Payments center.
- Take action on any errors or requests in the payments center. You might need to verify your identity before you can buy anything through your Google Account.
- Make sure your name, address, and payment information are up to date.
How do I enable smart billing?
Go to the Play Store and click on “My Account” Under payment methods enable “Smart Communications Billing” Wait for Google to verify your account and your Smart number to be validated. Enter your billing address and click “Save.”
Is it safe to use debit card on Google Play?
Once you provide a payment method to buy games or apps in the Google Play store, the credit card information will be attached to your account. To avoid this situation, make sure your account is safe, and remove your credit card information from any Google accounts that are no longer actively used.
Why is my debit card being declined when I have money in my account?
If you’ve had a debit or check card payment declined and you have enough money in your account to cover the payment, there are four conditions that can prevent your payment from going through: The payment amount exceeds your daily spending limit. Your debit card has been locked by your issuing institution.
How do I fix my payment method was declined?
If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes
- “There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Please edit your billing info to correct the problem.”
- “There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Click Purchase History to view and correct the problem. If you cancel you will not be able to buy until this billing issue has been resolved.”
Why does my payment method get declined on Amazon?
If your order is on hold due to a payment issue, there are several things you can check to resolve the declined payment. If your payment method has been declined, do one of the following: Confirm your credit card number, expiration date, billing address, and phone number were entered correctly in Your Account.
Why Google pay is not compatible with my device?
It appears to be an issue with Google’s Android operating system. To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again. Then scroll down and find Google Play Store.
Why is my Google Play not working?
Clear data and cache on Google Play Services
If clearing the cache and data in your Google Play Store didn’t work then you may need to go into your Google Play Services and clear the data and cache there. Doing this is easy. You need to go into your Settings and hit Application manager or Apps.
How do I know if Google pay is working?
To find your verification code:
- Sign in to your bank account.
- Find the charge that matches the amount in Google Pay.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Pay app .
- At the bottom, tap Payment.
- Under the payment method, tap Verify.
- Choose the amount and tap Verify.